Job Number: 68716
Pay Rate: $37.83 to 49.76
Software Engineer - Confidential Clearance Required to Start
Client Contract Requires US Citizenship
Pay Rate: $37.83 to $49.76 depending on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
Hybrid - Remote/Onsite
Software Engineer - Description/Comment:
Software Engineer - Additional Job Details:
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience. Master's Degree and 3 years of experience. Ph.D. and 0 years of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree. 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree.
- Special Requirements: HYBRID - Report on site 3-4 days per week
- Two positions intended for the Propulsion Plant Data Entry/Display Terminal (PP-DE/DT) and Software Configuration Management (SwCM) group within the Control and Information Systems (CIS) section of Department E70 (Propulsion Plant Planning Yard).
- These positions will be responsible for the performance of software testing, technical writing, and other efforts associated with the lifecycle management of a commercial laptop used in propulsion plant operations and its associated hardware (peripheral devices and accessories) and software (disk image).
- These positions may also be involved with PPPY software process documentation and standardization, including software development lifecycle (SDLC) process implementation.
- These efforts may include preparation and/or peer review of technical manual changes, approval letters, interdepartmental memos, liaison action request responses, testing documentation, etc.
- These positions regularly communicate with the Navy, NNL, outside vendors, and management/engineers across the PPPY and other NNS departments via email, phone, and meetings.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.