The vehicle management software team is looking for an experienced software engineer/scrum master to apply best practices and processes to enable software development in an agile environment. This person should be well versed in Agile methodology and should act as a facilitator able to apply various techniques to ensure effective meetings both co-located and distributed. The responsibilities include running agile ceremonies, prioritizing, tracking, and driving software development through the sprint cycle.
* Agile software development experience (i.e. SAFe, Kanban, Scrum) as scrum master or product owner
* Experience using other agile software development tools and methodologies (e.g. Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, etc.)
* Experience with C and/or C++
* Experience with Linux
* Developing/testing/debugging software for embedded systems
* Experience in scripting languages (e.g. python)
* Experience integrating hardware and software
* Experience with automated test methodologies
* Experience with Systems Engineering processes (requirements development, use cases, data flows, etc.)
* Experience with Vehicle Management System (VMS) architectures
* Ability to build and maintain relationships and collaborative effectively with others
* Oral and written communication skills
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.