Job Number: 68915
Location: Oklahoma City, OK (100% Onsite)
Hourly Rate: $78.00 - $83.00
Duration: 12 months, possible extension
Benefits: Per Diem Available, overtime possible, medical, dental, 401K
Our client requires that candidates must have an active/current DoD Secret Personnel Clearance (PCL) to start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or STEM degree.
- 9 or more years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
- Active U.S. Secret Clearance.
- C++ or Ada experience.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies.
- Willing to relocate to Oklahoma City.
- Used and worked with any Atlassian tool. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Working Knowledge of CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture).
- Extensive C++/Ada/Java experience.
- Link-11/Link-16/Link-22 software implementations.
- Link11 / Link16 experience, preferably C2 (Command and Control).
- MIDS (Multifunctional Information Distribution System) or STT (Small Tactical terminal) experience, either LVT or JTRS for MIDS, but understands even at a 50,000 ft level how the networks fit together.
- Integration of ESM systems into Mission Systems capability.
- Integration of Communications Systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Military radios they may have worked with. ARC-204, ARC-210, RT-651, TSM.
- Message protocols to be familiar with: TCP/IP, UDP, RS-23, MILSTD-1553.
- Working Knowledge of ADA95, C++, Java.
Leads activities to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Leads development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system. Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities. Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics. Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects. Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations. Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards. Works under minimal direction.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.