Job Number: 66022
Specialist/Sr. Rocket Manufacturing Engineer
Salary Range: $95,000 - $103,250
** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens without Dual Citizenship **
We are seeking experienced Rocket Manufacturing Engineers (senior to specialist level) at site near Camden, Arkansas, an easy drive from anywhere in Southern Arkansas' Golden Triangle (El Dorado, Magnolia and Camden).
Eligible for robust relocation benefits.
May be eligible for hiring incentive for the ideal candidate.
What we can offer you:
- Inspiring Company Culture - Our people solve the engineering problems no one else can and support each other, leaving an indelible impact on our nations aerospace and defense legacy.
- Work/Life Balance - Accrue 3 weeks of vacation to start plus additional sick allowance.
- 4/10 work schedule providing for longer weekends.
- Annual 1+ week paid year-end company shut down.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, and Wellness programs
- Prepare for the Future - 401(k) with company match plus employee stock ownership program.
- Professional Development - Tuition assistance program, Employee recognition program, and Leadership development program
35% - Perform technical supervision and troubleshooting of complex operations involved in the manufacturing of solid rocket motors, such as propellant and explosive mixing, casting, assembly operations, insulation components and rocket motor cases. -
35% - Originate, prepare, and maintain detailed planning (Standard Operating Procedures) for the manufacture of inert/energetic components.
20% - Perform hands-on pilot operations for manufacture of new inert/energetic components, development program components, troubleshoot established mechanical and chemical processes.
10% - Accurately report problems, solutions, and results in concise written and oral communications. Perform mathematical calculations for geometric checks and chemical mixtures. Prepare and/or maintain Bill of Materials for end items.
- Being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 may be a condition of employment
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at the appropriate level.
- Requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Must be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information, and having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- The work environment may require a combination of indoor and outdoor activity (hot, cold, wet, humid conditions) with a varied amount of walking, standing, sitting, climbing (i.e. ladders, stair, scaffolding, ramps), balance (maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces), bending, reaching, handling/fingering (seizing, holding, grasping, turning picking, pinching), stooping, kneeling, crouching and ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, employees may work around variable noise levels.
- May require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety shoes, and shop coat.
- May also be required to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer.
- Ability to distinguish colors may also be necessary.
- Some employees may be required to drive between various locations within the Company facility or between locations.
- May require the ability to travel by air or auto.
- These positions may be expected to work varying shifts and hours to ensure successful operation of activities in the organization. Depending on the location of the position, visual certification requirement may apply.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or related disciplines, and five (5) years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.