Job Number: 66662
Great communication skills, creativity, passion, and technical depth and breadth will enable you to work effectively with cross functional (electrical, mechanical, software, system, test, and program management) product development teams.
Due to the nature of the work some on-site work is expected. There is flexibility to perform some work remote.
- Identify high level architectures, topologies and approaches to meet requirements and resolve technical issues in power and control electronics circuits.
- Perform detailed circuit design and development including analysis, simulation, and PCB layout oversight to convert your ideas into physical hardware.
- Participate in design reviews to analyze and provide feedback to others on their designs, and to receive feedback on your designs.
- Perform detailed verification, integration, and troubleshooting to ensure designs and products meet requirements and are functioning as intended.
- Power supply design experience is preferred.
- Analog design, mixed signal design, digital design experience preferred.
- Experience designing with wide band gap semiconductors such as GaN (Gallium Nitride) or SiC (Silicon Carbide) preferred.
- Familiarity with electronics simulation software such as Simscape, PSIM, LTspice, or PSpice preferred.
- Classical control design, modern control design experience preferred.
- Experience writing FPGA code or embedded software is preferred.
- Previous experience in a high reliability or highly regulated industry such as space, avionics, medical, or nuclear industries is preferred.
- Requires Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering, or related engineering/scientific discipline and at least five years of electronics design related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- MS degree preferred.
**US CITIZEN** (No dual citizenship)