Job Number: 68619
Pay Rate: $62/hr to $70/hr
Apollo currently has a temporary opening for an Senior IT Software Developer for our IT Group at our Headquarters location downtown Los Angeles.
This is a hybrid schedule with a flexible schedule starting as early as 7:00am – 4:45pm with every other Friday off.
We’re looking for someone who’s professional, organized, strong written and verbal communication.
In this position the Senior IT Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Architecting and developing business intelligence (BI) solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and user requirements.
- Define and implement technical requirements and data architectures for the data warehouse.
- Create technical design and specifications for reports/dashboards.
- Design logical data mappings and write SQL queries in Oracle or relevant RDBMS.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, support and ongoing enhancement of our data warehouse and data mart environments.
- Design and manage the information access and security requirements for the data warehouse.
- Define and implement production release requirements.
This position responsibilities includes partnering with business users to identify and maximize opportunities to utilize data warehouse to improve business processes; evaluating, planning, designing, and implementing new data marts and data warehouse; delivering insightful, consumable, and actionable reports, scorecards, dashboards, metadata or sematic modelling (cubes), and analytical outputs to improve business performance; ensuring reliability consistency and availability of data warehouse.
Desires Experience Below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in as a lead developer or architect in data analytics design and development
- Experience working with IBM Cognos Analytics, DataStage
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL for profiling and analyzing the data
- Proficient knowledge of most common relational databases including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Access, etc.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema, OLAP Cubes, Advanced Fact, and Dimension Table Techniques, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Bus Matrix Mapping) and various data modeling techniques to support business intelligence applications.
- Ability to identify and diagnose database related issues, perform root cause analysis, and recommend corrective actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- SoCal residents are preferred.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.