Job Number: 70668
Sr. Test Engineer - Orlando
**Hourly pay rate range (USD)53-(USD)60/hr DOE**
The successful candidate will support avionics component and subsystem level testing, including working with various engineering disciplines to develop test plans and procedures, coordinating test readiness reviews, test executions, providing floor support and performing failure investigations.
Must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment, have the desire to learn and mentor, willingness to tackle new and challenging problems.
Position requires working occasional overtime and weekends, as necessary, to meet critical schedule dates. Occasional travel to support test activities may be needed.
40% - Responsible Engineer and Subject Matter Expert for component test planning, preparation, generation of test procedures, coordinating and ensuring successful test execution and completion.
40% - Leading failure investigations, perform root cause analysis, and mistake proof planning.
15% - Provide floor support and mentoring for test teams as needed.
5% - Training in both company processes, launch vehicle systems and related test engineering tasks.
Education: BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related area and 5 years of experience in hardware integration and testing.
- Ability to analyze and interpret engineering drawings, electrical schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, identify root cause and corrective action.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, in a collaborative, dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills and experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.