Job Number: 70895
Pay Rate: 29.90
Windsor Locks, CT
Contract - 5/40, 1st Shift
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Range: $65.00 - $75.00/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Requirements: Structural Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters Degree preferred) with 5+ years of experience.
- US Citizenship
- onsite 100%
- Pay rate is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities: Structural Engineer
- Performing Static and Dynamic analysis of complex structures using both Ansys, Patran/NASTRAN and closed form solutions, Fracture analysis (NASGRO) and margin calculations.
- Nonlinear analysis is required on occasion.
- Solid understanding of material behaviors in the linear and non-linear range is helpful.
- Duties may also include reviewing vibration test data.
Other duties include: Structural Engineer
- Produce accurate detailed stress analysis of metal and composite structures in support of original part design, production support, engineering change process or other process as necessary.
- Undertake self-checking of work produced, and peer-checking of other reports generated within the department.
- Supports formal design reviews providing technical guidance.
- Experience in interpreting and comparing test results to analytical models (test vs FEM).
- Provide 'support to production' services including investigation to issues raised through Design Quality Notifications and Non-Conformity Reports, and any other matter where production times are potentially adversely affected.
- Assist in mentoring and training of less experienced members of staff inside and outside of the department.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Eastern Regional VP