Job Number: 68854
Subject Matter Expert
Looking for a Subject Matter Expert with automotive technical experience in a dealership environment. This position works closely with a curriculum development team and other automotive subject matter experts to Research, Develop, and Validate technical training courses. The position requires knowledge of Automotive Electrical Diagnosis include Electric Vehicle Technologies
Education Desired: Subject Matter Expert
- Minimum Associates degree in Automotive Technology or successful completion of a formal Automotive Technology Program.
- Four years automotive technician experience with a High School diploma may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Special Requirements: Subject Matter Expert
- Current ASE certifications in Automotive with A1 thru A8- Must Have.
- Minimum of four(4) years automotive technical experience
- Strong knowledge of intricate automotive systems
- Advanced automotive systems diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated ability to work skillfully with highly technical diagnostic equipment, including: Scan Tools, Oscilloscope, Digital Multimeters, Air Conditioning Recycling Equipment, Vibration Diagnostic Equipment, etc.
- Ability to work well with both customers and co-workers in a team environment
- Intermediate computer skills, including the use of the internet, Microsoft Office products and email
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations and work environments
- Must have excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- WEB and ILT course development experience
- Technical writing experience
- GM Dealership service technician experience a Plus!
Knowledge Desired: Subject Matter Expert
- A working product knowledge, product application(s) and staying current in the industry.
- Automotive Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of adult-learning principles and competency-based
- Involvement in creating technology and alternate training delivery methods, including: Video, Web-Based Training, Virtual Classroom Training, and Facilitated Hands-on Training.
- Computer software skills (MS Office)
- An understanding of a typical service department environment
- An understanding of a typical training center environment
- Public Speaking skills
- Individual must be highly motivated, and task driven
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have the ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Have the ability work on multiple projects
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers and coworkers in a team setting
- Tools and equipment - maintain the inventory of tools and equipment and insure functionality for training use.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.