Job Number: 68475
Supplier Quality Engineer
Shift: 1st, part time, 9/80
Hours: 32hours/week, typically 7A-3P
Pay Rate: $43.49
Benefits: part-time, every Friday off, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Supplier Quality Engineer
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Supplier Quality Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to implement tools and processes to in sure suppliers starting new work are prepared and have robust plans to deliver first time quality to the client program customers. The person will also investigate, evaluate, and resolve supplier quality problems by analyzing defect trends, leading continuous improvement projects and partnering with regional teams conducting audits.
- You must be a self-starting problem solver who will utilize your analytical skills to find innovative solutions to quality-related issues.
- Strong communication skills are required to facilitate program demands and insure suppliers understand requirements and expectations.
EDUCATION: Supplier Quality Engineer
- Working knowledge of AS9100 Quality System;
- Working knowledge of and/or certification to IPC-A-610;
- Experience with electrical/mechanical inspections, product test, equipment and instrumentation;
- Working knowledge of supply chain logistics from raw material to finished goods including experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system/Quality Management Software system;
- Experience in a Defense Electronics Prime Contract environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Supplier Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience or 8 years of experience in lieu of degree
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.