Position Type: Supply Chain Management – Secret Clearance Required
Location: Huntsville, AL
Hourly rate: $27.00
Contractor benefits: Medical, vision, Dental, 401k
* Applies change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions.
* Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the supply chain.
* Coordinates with company customer support representatives, contract administration, purchasing, engineering, quality assurance, traffic, warehousing, suppliers and customers.
* Incorporates Bills of Material (BOM) and schedules into a production plan.
* Coordinates part number attributes.
* Verifies the released engineering BOM has been correctly implemented in the material planning system.
* Releases and maintains orders.
* Documents and resolves order delinquencies.
* Reports schedule adherence issues.
* Applies developed solutions to inventory plans.
* Analyzes and disposition excess and obsolete inventories.
* Creates schedules for products and services.
* Coordinates and support process improvements.
* Works under general supervision.
This position is 100% on site.
This position is for 2nd shift however, must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (An Interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post Start is required.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Experience in supply chain or materials management.
* Experience working in a manufacturing, warehouse, shipping or customer service environment.
* Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including the Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and inventory control functions.
* Experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Experience with CompassCONTRACT system.
* Bachelor's degree or higher.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Must be U.S. Person for purposes of Export Compliance.