Job Number: 69912
Pay Rate: $65.87 Hourly OT40
Sys Integration/Test Eng
Orlando, FL 1st shift Contract
Pay Rate: $65.87 Hr
Job Description: This role is specifically for a Hardware in the Loop (HWIL) engineer.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of inhouse developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems, and systems.
- This task will integrate realtime simulation software with test equipment and Unit Under Test (UUT) hardware.
- This individual will be a member of the engineering team developing the systems architecture and detailed designs for new HWIL capabilities.
- Tasks for this position will include the definition of HWIL architecture, development of IFS realtime models and definition of interfaces to HWIL HW. The HWIL
- Engineer will be involved in the design, development and testing of air vehicle SW, FW and HW and the integration of stimulation equipment into the HWIL facility.
- The HWIL Engineer will support the integration team in debugging software, hardware, connectors, timing, and designs.
- The HWIL Engineer will also be involved in the integration, test, verification and validation of the system and various subsystems.
- Experience in software engineering and software development
- MATLAB and C / C++
- Experience Integrating HW and SW
- Experience integrating ClosedLoop systems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Active Secret Clearance with most recent investigation in the last 5 years.
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience using configuration management systems such as Git
- Experience with Embedded Software
- Experience working with FPGAs
- Experience performing Missile 6DOF simulation design and analysis and HWIL design and simulation analysis
- Experience supporting preflight system performance assessment and post flight verification analyses.
- HWIL realtime, closedloop simulation experience is desired.
- Flight software integration and verification experience is also a plus
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.