Job Number: 69911
Pay Rate: $80.48 Hourly OT40
Sys Integration/Test Eng
Orlando, FL 1st shift - 1yr Contract
Pay Rate: $80.48 Hourly OT40
Candidates with CURRENT ACTIVE Interim or above
This role is specifically for the Infrared Search and Track (IRST) program area for Automated Test Equipment (ATE) support for remaining IRST Block II integration, verification and validation for IRST Test Equipment Rate Increase for both military Programs.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
This effort includes:
- Design and or Redesigning current test adapters, modifying and reviewing test software. Also, integrating test adapters with existing common core test stations, creating validation plans and certifying Interface Test Adapters (ITAs)/TPSs for production.
- Must have experience with engineering labs and production facilities.
- The candidate must the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and familiarity with fundamental electro-optical principles.
- This position requires moderate to advanced programming knowledge of LabVIEW, Lab Windows CVI and TestStand.
This candidate requires:
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Experienced in Electrical Design (cable design, circuit board design, etc.).
- Experienced in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters.
- Experienced working in a team environment and capable of working with little direction.
- Familiar with the LM MFC Design Assurance Process and capable of organizing reviews.
- Excellent communication skills with capability to provide accurate weekly (and sometimes daily) status updates.
- BH 69911