System Integration / Test Engineer
Contract - 4/10A-1st Shift
Pay Rate: $67.87/Hr.
Benefits: allowances, medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Requirements: System Integration / Test Engineer
* Bachelors degree with 8-10 years of experience, or master's degree with 6-8 years of experience
* Experience with NI Development Suite (TestStand, CVI, and LabVIEW)
* Demonstrated experience with Automate Test Equipment and Test Methodologies
* Software and Hardware design experience
* Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
* Experience in oral and written communication to present to management.
* Ability to travel as needed
Job Description: System Integration / Test Engineer
The Test Systems Engineer will design, integrate, verify, and validate Test Program Sets (TPSs) for the NGI (Next Generation Interceptor) program with a focus on test software. This effort includes designing test software from test requirements and integrating with test consoles and other equipment. Must have experience with engineering labs and production facilities. The candidate must the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and test equipment drawings. Knowledge of fundamental electro-optical principles is also desired. This effort requires someone who can work independently as well as in collaboration with other E&T functions and Production Operations to develop robust technical solutions. This position requires moderate to advanced programming knowledge of LabVIEW, Lab Windows CVI and TestStand. Experienced in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters. Experienced working in a team environment and capable of working with little direction. Familiar with the client's Design Assurance Process and capable of organizing reviews. Excellent communication skills with capability to provide accurate weekly (and sometimes daily) status updates.
Travel to Ocala for final verification and validation testing will be required.
Desired Skills: System Integration / Test Engineer
* Experienced in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters
* Experience interpreting Test Requirements
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Additional Skills: System Integration / Test Engineer
* LabView Programming - 4-6 years of experience
* Hardware Integration - 4-6 years of experience
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.