Contract - 4/10A-1st shift
Pay Rate: $65.87/Hr.
Benefits: medical., dental, vision, 401K
Clearance: Interim Secret
US Citizenship Required
Requirements: Systems Engineer
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, Physics, Applied Math, Or Computer Science with 6-8 years' experience.
* Experience in weapon system and sensor modeling
* Proficient in C++ and MATLAB/Simulink, with at least 3 years of experience in each language.
* Experience integrating algorithms into a high-fidelity simulation.
* Experience in code testing and documentation.
Job Description: Systems Engineer
Our client is seeking a Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Systems Engineer who will be supporting Simulation Model development for a missile system. Activities will include:
* Develop, integrate, and test simulation models of different missile components
* Develop flight scenarios for testing
* Perform pre-flight prediction analysis
* Perform post-flight data review and analysis
* Perform trade studies by utilizing different models or varying model parameters
* Verify and validate new models
* Model Infra-Red and Radar sensor inputs
* Document models and testing associated with the models
* Work with subsystem and software engineers to integrate models
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.