Job Number: 70781
Pay Rate: $80.48 Hourly OT40
Contract - 4/10A-1st Shift
Pay Rate: $80.48/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Requirements: Systems Engineer
Job Description: Systems Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced missile modeling and simulation engineer for one of its missile programs. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team of scientists and engineers developing the next generation of missile systems. The effort includes design of Hardware in the Loop subsystems and simulations including electrical diagrams and low-level driver and simulation interfaces. Coordination with Integration and Test Engineering, missile performance analysis for system verification, creation and modification to HIL analysis tools using Perl, Python and Matlab, creation of Simulation Modeling Description Documents (SMDDs) or Analysis Documents (ANAs), Support to algorithms, and modeling and simulation teams.
- Bachelor's Degree In Relevant STEM Discipline (Electrical/Computer/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering), or Computer Science
- 5+ Years of experience creating models in C++ (design, coding, testing, and documentation/soft)
- 3+ Years of hardware integration -
- 3+ Years of Perl programming experience
- 3+ Years of MATLAB programming experience -
- 2+ Years of Python programming experience -
- 2+ Years in design of scenarios/test cases based on requirements -
- Knowledge of guidance, navigation and control subsystems in aerospace vehicles -
- Experience documenting simulation environments
- Active Secret Clearance Due to the classified nature of this program all work will be done onsite in Orlando.
- Required Knowledge: of GNC subsystems, Hardware and Software Integration, C++ embedded software development, electrical design.
Additional Preferred Requirements: Systems Engineer
- C++ Programming Experience In Embedded Systems -
- Experience using version control systems such as git -
- Experience with infrared seeker modeling -
- Understanding of hardware-in-the-loop simulation hardware, low-level drivers, and electrical/data interfaces
- Preferred Skills:
- Technical Skills - Hardware Integration - 2-4 years' experience
- Technical Skills - Simulation - 4-6 years' experience
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.