Location: Fort Worth, TX
Looking for a world class talent, a Reliability & Maintainability (RM) engineer for our Advanced Development Programs. The candidate will be familiar with RM analysis methods, including:
* Reliability predictions and allocation
* Mission reliability analysis
* Failure modes and effects analysis
* Maintainability predictions & maintenance task analysis.
The applicant will aid in performing trade studies to establish system, segment, and equipment RM requirements, assess their performance, and influence the design. The candidate will also participate in establishing RM requirements for conceptual designs based on customer needs, state-of-the-art technology capabilities, and program level performance requirements. These requirements will be established in system, segment, and equipment specifications and contractor and supplier statements of work.
*Knowledge in performing Reliability Maintainability Engineering Top Degrader Analysis, reliability, prediction and maintenance actions.
*Experience in working in an air vehicle sustainment environment.
*Understands how to generated FMEA/ FMECA
*Bachelors degree or above in STEM
- Ability to interface and coordinate program activities with other technical disciplines such as Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, and Procurement.
- Understands Root cause analysis
- Ability to read engineering drawings (mechanical and electrical)
- Familiarity with FMEA/FMECA, constructing, analysis and applications.
- Ability to Interface and work with other team members and cross-learn various skills.
- Understand Interface and dependencies of reliability and maintenance activities
- Have some experience with Reliasoft /reliability software or other modeling reliability tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office, to include PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.