Systems Integration / Test Engineer
Contract - 4/10A-1st Shift
Pay Range: $48.26 - $80.48/Hr.
Benefits: expenses, medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Clearance: Active Secret
Job Description: Systems Integration / Test Engineer
IT&E Test Systems - TPS Development
The Test System TPS Engineer will design, review and modify Test Program Sets (TPSs) for the Javelin programs.
This effort includes: Design and or Redesigning current test adapters, modifying and reviewing test software. As well as, integrating test adapters with existing common core test stations, creating validation plans and certifying ITAs/TPSs for production.
Requirements: Systems Integration / Test Engineer
* Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of experience or master's degree with 6-8 years of experience
* Experience in Electrical Design (cable design, circuit board design, etc.).
* Experience in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters.
* Experience working in a team environment and capable of working with little direction.
* Familiar with the LM MFC Design Assurance Process and capable of organizing reviews.
* Excellent communication skills with capability to provide accurate weekly (and sometimes daily) status updates.
* Experience with engineering labs and production facilities.
?* Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and familiarity with fundamental electro-optical principles.
* Desire to learn in collaboration with other E&T functions and Production Operations to develop requirements and technical solutions.
* This effort requires someone who is a self-starter and the desired to learn in collaboration with other E&T functions and Production Opera
* Experience with NI Development Suite (TestStand, CVI, and LabVIEW)
* Demonstrated experience with Automate Test Equipment and Test Methodologies
* Software and Hardware design experience
* Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
* Experience in oral and written communication to present to management.
* Ability to travel as needed
Additional Preferred Skills: Systems Integration / Test Engineer
* LabView Programming - 4-6 years of experience
* Hardware Integration - 4-6 years of experience
* Experienced in hardware troubleshooting to find defects in manufactured test adapters
* Experience interpreting Test Requirements
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.