Job Number: 68701
Pay Rate: Pay Rate $42.35/hr.
Contract position to Hire
Shift: 1st, 9/80
Tentative Shift Start: 7:30 am
Pay Rate: $42.35/hr.
Benefits: per diem eligible, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Systems/Maintainability Engineer
SKILLS: Systems/Maintainability Engineer
- Assists in identifying and defining which parts of a system can be repaired or removed and replaced.
- Reviews design for impacts that affect the maintenance of a system.
- Provides input on the design effort to ensure maintenance tasks can be accomplished effectively and efficiently by the end-user or maintenance staff.
- Develops maintenance procedures and define maintenance steps equipment tools times and personnel requirements.
- Recommends changes to designs based on analysis and determines where opportunities exist to improve the ability to conduct maintenance.
- Provides technical inputs for analyses to determine the most cost-effective alternatives for performing maintenance tasks over the life of the system.
- Develops and writes technical documentation makes revisions to existing documentation and provides input to technical papers or presentations.
- Prepares and presents project technical results recommendations and solutions to internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal customers to resolve complex technical problems and implement solutions.
- Note This Engineer will work as part of the Maintainability Engineering Team.
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE: Systems/Maintainability Engineer
- Familiarity with current computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- This is an entry level position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Systems/Maintainability Engineer
- Be able to obtain clearance for this position. Clearance Level A Position of Public Trust.
- Has completed one or more internships in the field of Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering or related field.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering or related field.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.