NH- Tara Blvd.
Job Number: 65314
Talent Acquisition Events Specialist
Our client's Talent Acquisition team incorporates & plans recruiting events throughout the year. These events are the basis for attracting top talent and providing an exceptional candidate experience. The Event Coordinator is critical to planning and executing these experiences to market the clients Culture and Brand as a top employer of choice.
Duties and Responsibilities Under the direction of the Events lead:
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition to ensure top talent is reviewed and shared with our business leaders a Event layout and traffic plan coordination.
- Experience sourcing and creating campaigns in CRM preferred a Maintain weekly and monthly Events calendar.
- Partner with Events lead & Talent Attraction team to capture key moments/ pictures during events (Recruiting/marketing talent attraction team)
- Maintain promotional material (Bag stuffers, marketing materials, Event Swag).
- Update staff on current events, promotions, etc.
- Compose and edit promotional and informational materials such as e-blasts, brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Ensure adequate staffing for events and schedules set-up, technical, stage and other crews accordingly; supervises crews during events, facilitates break-down.
- Provide assistance and information to customers and staff during events.
- Coordinate catering needs, preparing conference and meeting materials. Because of the need for consistent, in-person collaboration and/or the requirement to perform all work onsite due to the nature of this particular role, it will be performed full-time on site. This means work will be conducted on location at our client's Systems facility 100% of the time.
Prior Talent Acquisition or Events Coordination/Management
- Approachable, enthusiastic personality.
- Communication skills is a strength you have been recognized for Comfortable with communicating with all levels of the business
- Experience with computer systems including Microsoft Suite, Kenexa/Brassring, CRM exposure and or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibility required.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Valid drivers license.
- Previous experience in marketing and events coordination a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, Holidays, and evenings.
- Physical Demands
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time,
Shift: 1st, 8 am - 5:30 pm, 9/80
Travel: Yes 25%
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.