Job Number: 68253
Pay Rate: 31.79/hour
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance Required by Client Contract
Pay Rate: $31.79/hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
Shift: Day typically 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Technical Writer - JOB DESCRIPTION:
Technical - SKILLS:
- Writes and revises technical information about company products, such as operational, maintenance, or repair manuals.
- Duties include gathering and organizing technical information, preparing text and tools, and coordinating layout for print or electronic publication.
- Analyses user information requirements including understanding the user experience in relation to company products.
- Employs company brand standards and creates technical documentation standards.
Technical Writer - SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain or possesses security clearance.
- O-level troubleshooting experience on military aircraft systems Flightline use of support equipment.
- Formally trained in the maintenance and troubleshooting of aircraft systems. Basic working knowledge of all aircraft systems related to the type of aircraft qualified on.
- Working knowledge of Technical Orders and Manuals.
- Strong Technical Writing skills. Strong Computer/Typing skills and experience with MS Office Applications.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract,
- This specific position requires US citizenship status.,
- 8+ Years with HS, 4+ Years with AA, 2+ Years with BS, 0+ Years with MS, 8+ Years with HS, 4+ Years with AA, 2+ Years with BS, 0+ Years with MS
- AS/BS degree in a related field. Certified 7-Level or Equivalent.
- Experience with Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) publications.
- Experience with Portable Maintenance Aids. Maintenance planning experience. Supportability Analysis experience.
- Test & Evaluation experience.
- Technical Publication validation experience.
- Database experience. Windows/UNIX scripting experience.
- Fixed-wing/Fighter aircraft maintenance experience.
- Practical work experience and working knowledge of SGML / XML
- Practical experience with technical manual development
- Good working understanding of the F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) Recent Hands-On experience
?EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.