Job Number: 68352
Pay Rate: $39.56/hour
US Citizenship Required by Client Contract
Pay Rate: $39.56/hour
Technical Writer - JOB DESCRIPTION:
Technical Writer - SKILLS:
- Our client is currently looking for a qualified Technical Writer to support the development of technical documentation for client.
- This position is responsible for writing, editing, proofreading, and providing technical publications as part of Internal IT Operations System documents.
- This position will work with technical leads, management and business partners with in the client.
- 1. Read and interpret technical network drawings to document the process and procedures.
- 2. Provide technical writing, document preparation, editing, proofreading, and coordination consistent with standard practices for the development and production of project deliverables.
- 3. Gathering of technical data, research and analysis of technical data and ensuring products meet editorial standards.
- 4. Documenting information to support compliance with NIST 800-171, NIST-1800-172, NIST 800-53, and CMMC.
- 5. Work with project and customer staff in the formulation, development, and editing of project documentation, deliverables, and training documentation to ensure alignment with project requirements.
- 6. Creates and revises complex technical documentation to support the operation, repair, compliance and maintenance of company products. Ensures documents conform to company and government standards and specifications and language usage principles.'
- 7. Researches and consults with IT staff on Cloud SaaS system to create and revise technical documentation and diagrams. Analyzes and interprets drawings and other technical data to translate information into technical documentation.
- 1. Basic Understanding of IT and Security Controls such as NIST SP 800-53 or ISO 270001 or NIST SP 800-171
- 2. Ability to understand the technology and document process, procedure on how it is implemented
- 3. Ability to create, understand and interpret network and system drawings.
- 3. Ability to take ownership and manage Stake holders.,
- 1. Experience with Microsoft suite including Visio for flow diagrams.
- 2. Understanding of Software as a Service Cloud Model and documentation on any SaaS Product such M365,
- 1, Bachelor's Degree with 4 or more years of experience. Additional directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.