Job Number: 69225
Pay Rate: $40.71/hr.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
Rolling Meadows, IL
Technology is evolving quickly, join the team that transfers the high-tech knowledge to the technicians who service high-tech vehicles daily. This is a great opportunity for automotive technicians to advance their career by teaching other technicians! We are hiring an Automotive Technician Instructor to facilitate Instructor Led Training courses to advanced automotive service technicians. Working with customers and co-workers in a team environment, this position requires thorough knowledge of intricate automotive systems and advanced automotive systems diagnostic skills.
Required Skills: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
Desired Skills: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
- Minimum of two years automotive technician experience
- Current ASE Certified Master Technician
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direction, including self-guided study, to stay current with technology
- Demonstrated ability to work skillfully with highly technical diagnostic equipment, including: Scan Tools, Lab Scopes, DVOMs, Air Conditioning Recycling Equipment, Vibration Diagnostic Equipment, etc.
- Intermediate computer skills, including the use of the internet, Microsoft Office products and email
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations and work environments
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
Required Education: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
- GM Master Technician Certification preferred
- Two years automotive instructor experience
- Previous dealership experience
- Associates degree in Automotive Technology or successful completion of a formal Automotive Technology Program with a high school diploma *
- Four years automotive technician experience with a high school diploma may be considered in lieu of a degree
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.