Job Number: 68124
Performs a broad array of Technical Writing and Illustration, editing and layouts in support of work instruction creation in Delmia Velocity software for Camden. Looking for manufacturing engineers with technical writing experience, illustration and work instruction creation.
- Support team of engineers, technicians, inspectors and other technical experts to create product assembly instructions.
- From rough drafts or existing text supplied by Manufacturing Engineers (MEs), condense written process instructions into the simplest possible terms to provide a concise, easily understood series of steps needed to create a product.
- Working from engineering drawings, existing 3D CAD files, photographs or videos, sketches, written and sometimes verbal descriptions, use graphics software to create technical illustrations that accurately depict key events and changes to the product that occur during product build.
- Use standard technical writing methods, symbols, notes and other elements to indicate key process and quality controls, safety requirements, and environmental safeguards needed during product manufacture.
- Using publishing software, assemble text, illustrations, and other graphic elements into a finished set of assembly instruction conforming to company standards.
Experience creating and editing Standard Operating Procedures, Visual Planning and Technical written work instructions.
Experience in Delmia R15 or other version of same software a plus
Possession of a valid driver's license.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.