Job Number: 69993
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $30.00 Hourly OT40
Job Title - Technician
Location: Manassas, VA. 1st shift
1 year contract position onsite
Pay Rate Range is $22-$30/hr
Active Secret clearance is REQUIRED.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoot electronics problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, schematics, procedures) and diagnostic tools (e.g., multi-meter, function generator, laptop) Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot & repair electrical, electronic systems, and components of A-RCI production equipment.
- Assists other Technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment Perform test and evaluation, check-out, certification tasks in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Direct on-site customer interface for equipment/system integration, testing, fabrication, and other production tasks as needed.
- Review test procedures and technical documents, providing feedback and recommendations for change.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills Basic engineering and scientific knowledge is required.
- Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills Strong attention to detail Experience using mathematical concepts such as ratios and fractions is required.
- Ability to define problems verbally and in writing Experience analyzing data and drawing valid conclusions from that data is required.
- Preferred Experience: Electrical Troubleshooting and Testing and experience with Linux OS.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.