Job Number: 69274
Pay Rate: $22.00 Hourly OT40
Niagara Falls, NY
4/10 1st Shift
Performs a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units, developmental or prototype requirements in product development, manufacturing engineering or preproduction operations where documentation and guidance may be limited.
- Works from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to construct developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components.
- Uses standard electronic assembly tools and materials.
- May perform modifications, rework and quality testing.
- Work typically includes interaction with development and/or manufacturing engineering personnel.
Required experience/Skills: Electro-Mechanical Technician
- Experience in using a Microscope to assemble components.
- Experience with visual acuity in working with microscopes.
- Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
- Level 2: BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Desired Skills: Electro-Mechanical Technician
- Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
- Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts into assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices, hybrid microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros).
- IPC J-STD-001 solder certification.
- Experience with electronic assembly and electrical testing.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.