Job Number: 70369
Pay Rate: $40.58 Hourly OT40
Contract - 4/10A-1st Shift
Pay Rate: $40.58/Hr
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
*Can start without but must be able to obtain
- Associate degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or 5 – 8 years of relative experience
- Solder certification (J-STD-001 or equivalent) in order to repair cables and harnesses.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and fault isolation of components using general purpose and/or automated test equipment
- Knowledge of the operation of general purpose and/or automated test equipment
- Familiarity with industrial standards, military specifications, and industry processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Ability to work with hazardous materials.
- Ability to mix and weigh chemicals.
- Ability to properly safety wire assemblies and connectors
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs
Job Description: Technician?
Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment. Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software at customer and/or field locations. Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance. Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time. Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative engineering field change. Maintains effective customer communications and relations. May provide onsite training of customer support personnel.
- Performs depot level repairs, modifications, refurbishments of specific components of the Modernized Target Designation Sight/Pilotage Night Vision System (M-TADS/PNVS).
- Performs repair, rework, fault isolation, troubleshooting, and acceptance test of mechanical, electrical, structural, hydraulic subsystems and complete systems.
- Operates automated or general-purpose test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, network analyzers and waveform generators)
- Setup and operation of conventional milling machine and drill press, to rework or repair mechanical components.
- Utilizes precision measuring equipment to verify compliance to engineering specifications and tolerances.
- Completes work IAW engineering drawings, schematics, Repair Center Procedures (RCPs), Field Advisory Bulletins (FABs), and Contactor Installation Procedures (CIPs)
- Documents work in automated maintenance data collection systems IAW Apache Fire Control processes and procedures.
- Provides technical feedback on electro-mechanical components to promote reliability improvements.
- Works with hazardous materials and chemicals, utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as Required
- Performs limited supply duties (load/unload trucks), operates overhead hoists.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.