Test Technician - 1st Shift
Contract - 4/10A-1st Shift
Pay Rate: $29.00/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Clearance: Ability to obtain, not required to start.
Requirements: Test Technician - 1st Shift
* 5 years experience, maintaining, cleaning mechanical equipment and technical lab environment,
* 1-3 years experience in mechanical design with Pro/E/CREO or other CAD models, and GD&T (Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing).
* 1-3 years Knowledge of additive manufacturing and laser scanning technologies.
* Nominal skill level in all Microsoft Office products.
* Flex schedule, including Overtime and Weekends Required
* Process and handling delicate model type components for 3D modeling lab.
* Ability to follow Engineering development and design processes
* High School education or Equivalent with experience working in a team environment. General labor experience.
* Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Job Description: Test Technician - 1st Shift
The primary responsibility for this role is to Maintain 3D-printers Maintain Lab, support lab engineering build of 3-D printing develop additively manufactured aerospace-grade products in support of internal customers for research and development projects and contracted programs. This person will be required to perform all functions associated with the additive manufacturing process which includes, but is not limited to, machine operation, laser scanning, hands-on post-processing, specification compliance, completeness, accuracy, design soundness, interpretation of ANSI Y14.5 drawing and GD&T standards, fabrication, assembly, installation, customer interface, and data management. Candidate must coordinate and work technical hands-on duties and activities concurrently while maintaining and programing 3D printing machines. Projects are reviewed and verified with the requester and scheduled in an environment where there are often competing and conflicting needs to be resolved. The resulting hardware is reviewed as required with the lead engineer and/or group manager, and then communicated to the customer. The technician will work with the RAPID lab team members, providing technical assistance to develop products, and coordinating other lab and program groups as required.
Additional Preferred Skills: Test Technician - 1st Shift
* Mechanical skills in assembly of engineering prototype hardware. Sanding, painting and general assembly of plastic and metal hardware components.
* Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
* Basic Computer skills, Word, Excel, Outlook
* Possible use with, and working knowledge of composites and plastics, bonding agents, primers, paints, fillers, epoxies, composites and related processes also a plus
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.