Training System Specialist
Location Indianapolis, IN
Serves as a learning management system (Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, EdCast) point of contact for Commercial Education. Consults and collaborates with Commercial Education Leaders, Trainer/Designers, Developers, and others as needed. Consults on all Learning System topics associated with training processes, support and execution of training requests. Proficient in LMS administrative transactions to ensure training requirements are aligned with processes and documentation. Partners with Manager and others within CommEd Enablement and Technology as needed for additional guidance on Course Administration processes, global standards and issue resolution and escalation, when required.
Promotes best practice approaches for training execution and course administration aligned with global standards to ensure effective and efficient training that drives compliance and role requirements. Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving objectives through daily actions for learning and the learning management system.
* Expert in learning management systems (Cornerstone, Success Factors) administrative transactions
* Key Commercial Education contact for learning management systems
* Collaborates effectively with Commercial Education Leaders, Project Managers, Trainer/Designers, field personnel, Enablement and Technology and others as needed, ensuring a high level of customer service
* Understands the business goals for learning for the assigned area of business
* Promotes best practice approaches aligned to Commercial Education stakeholders that ensures effective and efficient consumption of training in learning management systems as well as excellent Coordination between all areas within and outside of Commercial Education as necessary
* Provides technical advice and guidance for how to implement training in each LMS as necessary
* Works on simple to complex learning requests as submitted within TeamZone (ServiceNow), with independent action
* Assists with LMS learning questions and/or reporting
* Provides LMS information and/or analysis, as required
* Associate degree or equivalent with 3+ years' experience
* Proficient Cornerstone, and/or SuccessFactors administrative knowledge
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.